Monday, April 7, 2014

From Ms. Bilodeau, Sunday, April 6, 2014
What a fantastic group of girls to be traveling with!  Lots of jokes and laughter and happy faces.  We spent our first day touring the Forbidden City, Tianenmen Square and the Temple of Heaven, and ended the day with a breathtaking acrobatics show. Some of us took catnaps in the quiet darkness of the theater, but I won't tell on them!  We started our day with a delicious buffet of Chinese and Western style dishes.  Lunch and dinner were Chinese style with tons of delicious delicacies.  I must say we are super good at eating with chopsticks - and manage chowing down meals fairly speedily.




5 comments:

  1. Look at the big smiles and beautiful dresses! Sure you folks are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone looks like they're having so much fun! i love the first picture everyone looks so beautiful in the chinese dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to see that everyone is having fun in China!!! I'm jealous I wanted to go to the Forbidden City. It seems like you guys are very busy learning more about the Chinese culture. Have lots of fun and please take more pictures to share with the CGS students who didn't go to China.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! You guys are so much fun and I wish I could be there visiting the Forbidden city with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous! It seems like you guys are having such an awesome time! Props for you for staying awake!

    ReplyDelete